Saturday, October 25, 2014

Here Comes the Sun

Hello Everyone,

Only two weeks left in Komtoega, Burkina Faso.  It simply doesn't seem real.  

I am planning on writing one last final blog post and will probably share it sometime in December.  However, I wanted to show you something I have been working on for the past couple of months. 

I have always been very interested in the experiences of other Peace Corps Volunteers.  Who do they work with? What does their village look like?  I decided to try to get several volunteers from all over the world together to sing one song, showcasing the awesome people we work with and to prove that one song can bring us all together!  The video is below.  Enjoy, and please share! 


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Get that to You Tube! Congratulations to Moore-North Productions!

    Rick E. Vilkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Very cool! I hope those PCV's make sure all the participants get to see it.

    ReplyDelete